How To Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android device. You can find the app icon on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps area to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all albums and after that tap the album which contains the photo you wish to erase.
5. Tap the image you want to delete to see it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase picture" then tap "Delete" to confirm and erase the image from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to terminate and keep the photo.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook. Many thanks.