How To Delete All Posts On Facebook
It's been three years given that we published an article on the best ways to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to absolutely nothing but we all know how Facebook changes every once in a while, breaking tricks and hacks discovered to make the social networks platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was likewise released which we blogged about but I'm sure Facebook has actually eliminated this already. The technique posted in the article to wipe tidy Facebook timeline no longer works and we were contacted by one of our users who brought it to our notice.
I attempted it and recognized it was real. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that immediately loops whatever you inform it to do on a web page. Merely inform it to erase a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till each and every single post has been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on but then I just personally found a method around it that works pretty well. If you're fretted about previous status updates and images on your Facebook timeline messing up your job prospects or individual life, here's a way out.
Utilizing iMacros to Erase all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now relax, unwind and watch the magic take place. You can switch to another tab and simply proceed doing something else but make sure to inspect every so often to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works pretty well at the time of composing this short article. By the way, controlling your privacy settings is recommended and we have an extensive on that you can examine out.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at as soon as using an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts simultaneously, you ought to first login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Delete to delete it. There is likewise an option to conceal the Facebook Posts by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look clean and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by someone else, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Erase to delete it. There is likewise an alternative to hide it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Sadly there is no choice to erase all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can erase approximately 25 posts at as soon as.
Ways to delete Facebook Posts simultaneously on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Switch To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & simply listed below the text "Released Posts".
- Click Actions and Delete option.
- You can delete up to 25 posts at the same time. Un-Select those which you wish to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Delete All Posts On Facebook with your friends.