How To Create A Private Group Page On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and select Develop Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, add group members, and then choose the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click here.
Figure 2: Privacy choices (click to increase the size of).
- Click Produce.
- As soon as you create your group, you personalize it by submitting a cover picture and adding a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Create Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Create Group" option.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook good friends and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the pals that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to develop your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Group Page On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.