How To Connect My Twitter To Facebook
You can likewise remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and the business page later if you wish to use the auto-posting function once again.
1. Navigate your Web web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the leading right corner of the app info section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you want to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the 2 accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Connect My Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.