However prior to that it is necessary to create your profile in such a manner that everybody will discover it eye catching and unique. To do this, we suggest you to update sensational profile photo with outstanding Facebook cover.
The short article below will assist you to obtain detailed info about how Facebook Cover Photo can be published for the first time along with about how to change it.
How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook Page
Some of the most crucial tourist attractions of a Facebook profile use to be profile picture and cover photo. The cover picture use to be of bigger size and it appears above your profile photo. In order to create unique impact on viewers, always prefer to upgrade special cover image for your Facebook profile and in case if you are running a company page then you have to remain more cautious.
Approach 1: Altering Your Facebook Cover Photo on Mobile
If you are using an Android phone, iPhone, Windows Mobile, or any mobile phone, follow these actions to update your cover image through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Go to your phone's Home screen and try to find the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the Menu button (an icon with three lines) at the right side of the screen. Remember that depending upon your os and your Facebook app variation, the Menu button can be located either on the top or bottom part of the screen.
3. Tap on your name to go to your profile page.
4. Tap on the Edit button (video camera icon) under your present Facebook cover image. Keep in mind that there are two Edit buttons. One is for your cover picture, and the other one is for your profile picture. Ensure that you click the Edit button for the cover image.
5. A list of possible actions will pop up. You can choose Upload Photo, Select Image on Facebook, or Take a New 360 Photo. For this tutorial's functions, let's tap on the Select Image on Facebook.
6. Select a cover photo from your Facebook pictures.
7. A sneak peek of how your profile with the selected picture as the cover picture is shown. This is how the new picture is shown on your mobile Facebook cover. Tap, hold and drag your cover photo to place it properly within the frame of your mobile screen.
8. Tap on the Save button.
9. Facebook will immediately revitalize. You have successfully altered your Facebook cover photo.
Note: If you do not like the way your cover image is placed, you can utilize the very same Modification Cover menu to either reposition or eliminate your cover picture. Among the advantages about cover image timeline of Facebook is that you can alter it as often as you desire.
Approach 2: Changing Your Facebook Cover Photo Utilizing Desktop Web Browser
To make sure you have the finest experience possible, we suggest utilizing the most updated variation of among the following internet browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Web Explorer
1. Open your preferred internet web browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com. Enter your Email or Phone and Password then click the Log In button.
3. Go to your Facebook profile by clicking on your profile/name at the upper-right part of the screen.
4. You will be required to your profile page. Click the Video camera icon to update cover picture.
5. The pop-up window will give you four alternatives. These are as follows:
- Pick from My Pictures-- to pick pictures you've currently included to Facebook
- Upload Picture-- to select a cover photo kept on your computer system
- Rearrange-- to move your picture up, down, left or right
- Eliminate-- eliminate the current cover image
For tutorial functions, pick the Choose From My Images choice. You can select images that you've already contributed to Facebook.
6. Images in your Facebook account will pop-up. Tap on the photo that you desire to make as the cover photo.
7. As soon as you have actually chosen the very best cover photo for you, you will be taken to your profile's preview with the selected image as the profile picture. Drag the image to reposition and click Save Changes.
8. You have actually effectively changed your Facebook cover photo.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook Page. Many thanks.