How To Block Your Friends List On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing someone might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block someone, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Your Friends List On Facebook with your friends.