How To Block People On Facebook Without Them Knowing
It's important to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Internet.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block People On Facebook Without Them Knowing with your friends.