How To Block Facebook Friends
It's important to note this up front-- by blocking someone you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that obstructing somebody might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you want to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Facebook Friends with your friends.