How Do You Disable Your Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the down arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a reason for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click deactivate, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and removes your name and pictures from most things you've shared. There will still be some things visible to others, such as your name in other individuals's friends lists. It just implies people will not have the ability to look for you or engage with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and want to get back on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be completely restored. If you decide to permanently erase your account, you can do so here. However, you will not ever have the ability to obtain any of the details associated to your profile after you've done this, so back up any photos or contacts you require beforehand.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Disable Your Facebook Account with your friends.