How Do I Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should follow the following policies:
- You need to provide your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.
- You are not allowed to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, family pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine friends and the people they understand in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of brand. In any case, I was worthy of a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.