But before that it is very important to create your profile in such a way that everyone will discover it attractiving and unique. To do this, we advise you to update stunning profile photo with excellent Facebook cover.
The post below will assist you to get detailed information about how Facebook Cover Picture can be submitted for the first time along with about how to alter it.
How Do I Change My Facebook Cover Photo
Some of the most important tourist attractions of a Facebook profile use to be profile photo and cover photo. The cover image usage to be of larger size and it appears above your profile image. In order to develop unique effect on audiences, always choose to upgrade distinct cover image for your Facebook profile and in case if you are running an organisation page then you have to remain more cautious.
Approach 1: Altering Your Facebook Cover Picture on Mobile
If you are using an Android phone, iPhone, Windows Mobile, or any mobile device, follow these steps to update your cover image through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Go to your phone's Home screen and try to find the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the Menu button (an icon with three lines) at the right side of the screen. Take note that depending upon your operating system and your Facebook app version, the Menu button can be located either on the top or bottom part of the screen.
3. Tap on your name to go to your profile page.
4. Tap on the Edit button (video camera icon) under your existing Facebook cover image. Bear in mind that there are two Edit buttons. One is for your cover image, and the other one is for your profile photo. Guarantee that you click the Edit button for the cover image.
5. A list of possible actions will appear. You can pick Upload Image, Select Photo on Facebook, or Take a New 360 Picture. For this tutorial's purposes, let's tap on the Select Photo on Facebook.
6. Pick a cover image from your Facebook photos.
7. A sneak peek of how your profile with the selected image as the cover image is revealed. This is how the brand-new image is shown on your mobile Facebook cover. Tap, hold and drag your cover image to position it properly within the frame of your mobile screen.
8. Tap on the Save button.
9. Facebook will instantly revitalize. You have effectively changed your Facebook cover picture.
Keep in mind: If you do not like the way your cover photo is placed, you can use the very same Modification Cover menu to either reposition or eliminate your cover image. Among the benefits about cover picture timeline of Facebook is that you can change it as frequently as you desire.
Approach 2: Altering Your Facebook Cover Picture Using Desktop Web Browser
To make sure you have the finest experience possible, we recommend utilizing the most up-to-date version of among the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Web Explorer
1. Open your preferred internet browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com. Enter your Email or Phone and Password then click the Log In button.
3. Go to your Facebook profile by clicking your profile/name at the upper-right part of the screen.
4. You will be required to your profile page. Click on the Cam icon to upgrade cover photo.
5. The pop-up window will provide you 4 alternatives. These are as follows:
- Select from My Images-- to pick pictures you have actually currently contributed to Facebook
- Upload Picture-- to pick a cover picture kept on your computer
- Rearrange-- to slide your image up, down, left or right
- Eliminate-- remove the present cover image
For guide functions, select the Choose From My Photos option. You can select pictures that you have actually already contributed to Facebook.
6. Images in your Facebook account will pop-up. Tap on the image that you want to make as the cover picture.
7. Once you have decided the very best cover photo for you, you will be required to your profile's preview with the chosen photo as the profile picture. Drag the image to rearrange and click Save Changes.
8. You have successfully changed your Facebook cover image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Change My Facebook Cover Photo. Many thanks.