Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. In some cases I like to see who is liking my page, and exactly what pages are connecting to the pages that I administrate. This works information that is now gone ... or is it
How Can I See My Followers On Facebook
The Easy Way.
Click the 'Like This' link as previously.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
On top right, simply above the chart, you will see a link that states "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was simple, simply never explained by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more involved the very first time you do it, but you can bookmark it and always see it with one click in the future.
How To See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this important info by utilizing this little technique to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you have to discover your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you currently understand your id).
- Navigate to the facebook page that you want to see who your fans are.
- Right click and pick 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to browse (ctrl+ f if utilizing a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Instantly following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Highlight and copy the page id number and conserve it someplace.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Change the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you just saved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline design, you will be able to quickly see the list of your facebook fans. Just like the former list, you will only have the ability to see the most recent 500 people or pages who have liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "NEW LIKE" tab with a preview of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 noticeable. Use the drop down menu to toggle between 'people' and 'pages'.
Now you have the exact same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article How Can I See My Followers On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.