But prior to that it is important to design your profile in such a way that everyone will find it attractiving and distinct. To do this, we advise you to update spectacular profile picture with outstanding Facebook cover.
The post below will help you to obtain detailed details about how Facebook Cover Image can be submitted for the very first time as well as about how to change it.
How Can I Change My Cover Photo On Facebook
Some of the most important attractions of a Facebook profile use to be profile picture and cover picture. The cover image use to be of larger size and it appears above your profile image. In order to produce special effect on viewers, constantly prefer to update distinct cover image for your Facebook profile and in case if you are running a business page then you need to stay more mindful.
Approach 1: Changing Your Facebook Cover Photo on Mobile
If you are using an Android phone, iPhone, Windows Mobile, or any mobile phone, follow these steps to update your cover picture through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Go to your phone's House screen and look for the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the Menu button (an icon with three lines) at the right side of the screen. Take note that depending on your operating system and your Facebook app version, the Menu button can be situated either on the top or bottom part of the screen.
3. Tap on your name to go to your profile page.
4. Tap on the Edit button (camera icon) under your present Facebook cover picture. Remember that there are 2 Edit buttons. One is for your cover photo, and the other one is for your profile image. Make sure that you click the Edit button for the cover image.
5. A list of possible actions will turn up. You can choose Upload Picture, Select Picture on Facebook, or Take a New 360 Image. For this tutorial's functions, let's tap on the Select Photo on Facebook.
6. Choose a cover picture from your Facebook pictures.
7. A preview of how your profile with the picked image as the cover photo is revealed. This is how the brand-new image is revealed on your mobile Facebook cover. Tap, hold and drag your cover picture to position it correctly within the frame of your mobile screen.
8. Tap on the Save button.
9. Facebook will automatically refresh. You have actually successfully altered your Facebook cover picture.
Keep in mind: If you do not like the method your cover image is positioned, you can use the very same Change Cover menu to either reposition or remove your cover picture. Among the advantages about cover image timeline of Facebook is that you can change it as typically as you want.
Approach 2: Changing Your Facebook Cover Image Utilizing Desktop Web Browser
To make sure you have the very best experience possible, we recommend utilizing the most current version of among the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Web Explorer
1. Open your preferred internet web browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com. Enter your Email or Phone and Password then click on the Log In button.
3. Go to your Facebook profile by clicking your profile/name at the upper-right part of the screen.
4. You will be required to your profile page. Click the Video camera icon to upgrade cover picture.
5. The pop-up window will give you 4 alternatives. These are as follows:
- Pick from My Pictures-- to pick pictures you have actually currently contributed to Facebook
- Upload Photo-- to choose a cover photo stored on your computer
- Rearrange-- to move your photo up, down, left or right
- Eliminate-- get rid of the current cover photo
For tutorial purposes, select the Select from My Photos choice. You can pick images that you have actually currently contributed to Facebook.
6. Pictures in your Facebook account will pop-up. Tap on the photo that you desire to make as the cover photo.
7. As soon as you have chosen the very best cover image for you, you will be taken to your profile's preview with the picked picture as the profile image. Drag the image to reposition and click Conserve Changes.
8. You have actually effectively changed your Facebook cover image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Can I Change My Cover Photo On Facebook. Many thanks.