Find My Friends On Facebook
If you wish to discover how you can discover your long lost pals on Facebook, here are a few methods to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, check out http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email service providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you wish to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you would like to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can type in the name of the individual you are trying to find in the "Browse" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search engine result will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will require to filter so that only "People" appear in your search results. To do this, click on the "People" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now consist of only People with the name you entered previously in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are looking for does not appear on the very first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by entering where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Search Tools" the following filters, Location, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you wish to apply and enter their place, school or office.
People You Might Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The first two methods listed above should help you get begun. Nevertheless, another popular feature that has actually helped me reconnect with good friends is the "People You May Know" function. I recommend looking at this after you have added a handful of buddies since Facebook will recommend pals based on individuals you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
Individuals You Might Know looks at, among other things, your present buddy list and their good friends, your education info and your work info. If you are already pals on Facebook with some people from your last task, for instance, you may discover some more of your previous colleagues (assuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "Individuals You May Know' suggestions.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Find My Friends On Facebook with your friends.