Facebook.Com Find Friends
If you 'd like to find out how you can find your long lost good friends on Facebook, here are a few methods to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email suppliers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you want to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After logging on to Facebook, you can enter the name of the person you are searching for in the "Search" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search engine result will consist of Individuals, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will require to filter so that only "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click on the "People" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search result will now include only People with the name you got in previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the very first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by entering where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Browse Tools" the following filters, Location, Education, and Office. Select the filter you want to use and enter their area, school or work environment.
Individuals You May Know (Facebook Ideas).
The very first two methods listed above need to assist you get going. However, another popular function that has actually helped me reconnect with friends is the "People You Might Know" function. I recommend looking at this after you have added a handful of friends since Facebook will recommend buddies based on the individuals you are already linked with on Facebook.
People You May Know looks at, amongst other things, your current friend list and their buddies, your education information and your work information. If you are already buddies on Facebook with some individuals from your last task, for instance, you may find some more of your former coworkers (presuming they are visible to you in search) amongst the "People You Might Know' ideas.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook.Com Find Friends with your friends.