Facebook Search Without Logging In
Facebook Individuals Browse
1. Browse your web browser to the Facebook Individuals Browse page at facebook.com/people-search.php.
2. Type a first and/or surname in the box identified "Search for People by Name" and press "Go into." This displays a list of users whose names match or nearly match the one you went into.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the person you are looking for. This displays the "Details" page for that person's Facebook profile.
4. Read the "Info" page of the Facebook user whose name you clicked in Step 3 to establish whether this is the person you are looking for. Depending upon that user's personal privacy settings you can view activities, interests, sites and other info.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as required until you discover the person you are browsing for.
Facebook Status Update Search
1. Browse your internet browser to the OpenBook site at openbook.org.
2. Type a keyword or phrase in the box labeled "Search for Facebook Updates" and press "Get in." This shows a list of status updates that match or nearly match the keyword you entered, in addition to the linked names of the Facebook users who published the updates.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the individual you are looking for. This displays the "Info" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Click the name of a user you would like to know more about. This shows the "Info" page for that person's Facebook profile.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as preferred.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Search Without Logging In with your friends.