Facebook How To Block Someone
It is necessary to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking somebody might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll require to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook How To Block Someone with your friends.