Facebook For Android Free Download
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the house screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you can't find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone model) to switch in between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, try searching for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start searching.
3. Gain access to the app's information page. The main website ought to be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and set up to your phone. Once it has actually completed downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, simply search for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any special consent, just tap the Okay button on the permission prompt to begin the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to install Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is readily available for a limited variety of Android devices. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Luckily, members of the xda Developers Online forum developed a method to install Facebook House on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for advanced Android users for software modifications that require higher knowledge of the Android operating system. Many mods require root gain access to and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you don't require either of those to set up Facebook House.
This setup of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have different areas for different settings.
Prior to Setup
For Facebook House to install correctly, you must uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by picking Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your gadget.
You will likewise have to allow apps from Unknown sources. Enabling installation from unknown sources can be a potential security threat due to the fact that it allows unsigned (unproven) apps to be set up. You ought to always be conscious of this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unknown sources.
Set up a file manager app on your gadget. Submit manager apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical option because it's simple to utilize. In addition to seeing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files in addition to sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Link your Android gadget to your computer and move the files to an easy to find area.
Open Astro File Manager and locate the folder that you previously copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Allowing Facebook Home.
To make it possible for Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to make it possible for Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you desire to use Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook Home and set it as the main launcher by choosing Constantly.
A brand-new home.
Since the Android gadget you have actually installed Facebook Home on isn't an officially supported gadget, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook Home by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Using Facebook Home changes the functionality of your Android gadget. If you're a continuous user of the social media, then the launcher might be advantageous. With the small selection of supported devices, this may be the only method you can personally check Facebook House and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with an official device, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook For Android Free Download with your friends.