Facebook For Android Download
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the home screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you can't discover the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone model) to switch between pages and search for the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Search for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and key in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin searching.
3. Access the app's information page. The main website should be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and set up to your phone. Once it has actually ended up downloading, simply tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, just try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested any unique authorization, just tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to start the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook Home is offered for a restricted variety of Android devices. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. The good news is, members of the xda Developers Online forum produced a method to set up Facebook Home on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a website for advanced Android users for software modifications that need higher knowledge of the Android operating system. Lots of mods require root access and a recovery ROM. However, you do not require either of those to set up Facebook House.
This setup of Facebook House was completed on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget might have various areas for numerous settings.
Prior to Setup
For Facebook House to install correctly, you must uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to remove the app from your device.
You will likewise need to allow apps from Unknown sources. Allowing installation from unidentified sources can be a prospective security threat due to the fact that it allows unsigned (unverified) apps to be set up. You need to always be mindful of this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unknown sources.
Set up a file supervisor app on your device. File supervisor apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a typical option due to the fact that it's easy to use. Along with seeing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files as well as sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to an easy to discover area.
Open Astro File Manager and locate the folder that you formerly copied. Initially install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook House.
To enable Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of choices to enable Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you want to use Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Select Facebook Home and set it as the main launcher by picking Always.
A brand-new house.
Since the Android gadget you have actually installed Facebook Home on isn't an officially supported gadget, some functions may differ. You can disable Facebook House by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Using Facebook House alters the performance of your Android device. If you're a consistent user of the social network, then the launcher might be beneficial. With the little selection of supported devices, this may be the only way you can personally evaluate Facebook House and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook deals with an official gadget, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook For Android Download with your friends.