Facebook Find Friend
If you want to find out how you can find your long lost good friends on Facebook, here are a few ways to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you would like to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of pals from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you wish to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you would like to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After visiting to Facebook, you can type in the name of the person you are trying to find in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search outcome will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will need to filter so that just "Individuals" appear in your search engine result. To do this, click on the "People" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now include just Individuals with the name you entered formerly in the search bar.
3. If the person you are searching for does not appear on the very first page of results, you can narrow your outcomes by getting in where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Browse Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you want to use and enter their place, school or office.
People You Might Know (Facebook Recommendations).
The first 2 techniques listed above should assist you get started. Nevertheless, another popular function that has assisted me reconnect with friends is the "Individuals You May Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have included a handful of friends since Facebook will suggest friends based on the people you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
Individuals You Might Know looks at, to name a few things, your present pal list and their buddies, your education info and your work information. If you are already friends on Facebook with some people from your last job, for example, you might find some more of your former coworkers (presuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "Individuals You May Know' suggestions.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Find Friend with your friends.