Facebook Block User
It's important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% totally blocking absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing somebody might not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll have to know precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Block User with your friends.