Disabled Account On Instagram
Given that deleting an Instagram account is irreversible and also non-reversible, it might be much more recommended to think about temporarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view quickly, however all your web content- like your pictures, comments and also suches as - are still kept and can be reinstated when and if you decide to reactivate your account.
- See Instagram.com and log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the switch identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to once a week.