1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it says Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Just click deactivate, and you're done.
Deactivating disables your profile and removes your name and images from most things you have actually shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other people's pals lists. It merely implies individuals will not have the ability to browse for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and want to get back on Facebook, all you require to do is log in and your account will be fully brought back. If you choose to completely delete your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you won't ever have the ability to obtain any of the details related to your profile after you've done this, so back up any images or contacts you require in advance.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Disable Facebook with your friends.