Delete All Post In Facebook
It's been three years since we posted a short article on ways to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing but all of us know how Facebook modifications from time to time, breaking tricks and hacks discovered to make the social networks platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was also launched which we wrote about however I make certain Facebook has actually killed this currently. The trick posted in the short article to wipe clean Facebook timeline not works and we were gotten in touch with by among our users who brought it to our notification.
I attempted it and realized it was real. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that instantly loops whatever you inform it to do on a websites. Simply tell it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every single post has actually been deleted.
The brand-new timeline doesn't support this add-on but then I simply personally found a method around it that works pretty well. If you're fretted about past status updates and pictures on your Facebook timeline messing up your job prospects or personal life, here's a method out.
Using iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now kick back, relax and watch the magic happen. You can change to another tab and simply go on doing something else however be sure to inspect every so often to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works pretty well at the time of writing this short article. By the way, managing your personal privacy settings is advised and we have an extensive on that you can examine out.
How do I erase all my posts on Facebook simultaneously using an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts simultaneously, you ought to initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Top Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Delete to erase it. There is likewise an alternative to hide the Facebook Posts by picking Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look clean and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by somebody else, Switch to Posts You're Tagged In, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Erase to erase it. There is likewise an option to conceal it by picking Hidden from Timeline.
Unfortunately there is no option to erase all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete approximately 25 posts simultaneously.
The best ways to erase Facebook Posts simultaneously on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & just below the text "Published Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete option.
- You can erase as much as 25 posts simultaneously. Un-Select those which you want to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Post In Facebook with your friends.