Delete All Facebook Posts At Once
It's been three years considering that we posted a short article on how to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing however all of us understand how Facebook changes every once in a while, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to delete your Facebook timeline was also launched which we blogged about but I'm sure Facebook has actually killed this already. The trick posted in the article to wipe clean Facebook timeline no longer works and we were called by among our users who brought it to our notice.
I tried it and understood it was real. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that immediately loops whatever you tell it to do on a websites. Simply inform it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every single post has been deleted.
The brand-new timeline does not support this add-on but then I simply personally found a method around it that works pretty well. If you're fretted about previous status updates and images on your Facebook timeline messing up your task prospects or personal life, here's a way out.
Using iMacros to Erase all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now sit back, relax and watch the magic occur. You can change to another tab and just go on doing something else however be sure to examine every so often to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works quite well at the time of composing this post. By the way, controlling your privacy settings is advised and we have an extensive on that you can have a look at.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at when utilizing an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts all at when, you need to first login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Delete to delete it. There is also an alternative to hide the Facebook Posts by picking Hidden from Timeline.
- Erase it one by one & make your Timeline appearance tidy and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by another person, Switch to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click on it & select Delete to delete it. There is likewise an option to conceal it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Regrettably there is no alternative to erase all posts at when, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can erase approximately 25 posts at when.
The best ways to erase Facebook Posts simultaneously on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & simply below the text "Published Posts".
- Click Actions and Delete alternative.
- You can erase as much as 25 posts at the same time. Un-Select those which you wish to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Facebook Posts At Once with your friends.