Deactivated Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must comply with the following policies:
- You should offer your real given name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook desire to communicate with their real pals and the people they know in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of trademark name. Either way, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can call me through Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivated Facebook Account with your friends.