Facebook group members can also use the new Groups to send out messages to only group members with just a few clicks. Facebook Groups are also designed for group chats using the Facebook chat feature.
Deactivate Facebook Group
However, Facebook Groups permit members of a group to immediately include other Facebook user to a Group-- no invite necessary. As soon as you are contributed to a Facebook group you will immediately receive all updates and messages from the Group. You, naturally, have the choice to eliminate yourself from any Facebook Group you do not want to be a member of.
How do I eliminate myself from a Facebook Group?
I just eliminated myself from several groups, so this one is fresh in my mind.
1. Initially, log in to your personal Facebook account click your Home tab.
2. In the lefthand sidebar click "Groups." (If you do not see the "Groups" tab, click the "More" link and it will display covert tabs.
3. A list of all your groups will display in the middle of your screen.
4. Hover over the group you wish to leave and a little x will appear to the right of the group.
5. Click the x. Facebook will trigger you, "Are you sure you want to remove your subscription from ___ group?"
6. Click "Get rid of." (Or click "Cancel" if you have 2nd thoughts and actually don't wish to eliminate yourself from the group.).
As soon as you remove yourself from a group, that group and postings by its members will no longer appear on your personal profile page.
How to Shut Down a Group You Developed.
If you are the administrator of a group and you wish to erase the entire group, you first need to eliminate all the members by going through the "click the x" process above.
If other individuals also administer your group, eliminate them also.
Remove yourself (the group admin) LAST. The reason you should eliminate yourself last is that if you eliminate yourself and other people are still members of the group, Facebook will inquire if they wish to administer the group.
However considering that you're erasing your group entirely, you'll desire to get rid of everyone, then yourself.
When the last individual (you) has actually been removed from the group, the group will vanish forever into Facebook heaven.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivate Facebook Group with your friends.