Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You should supply your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to develop several accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, animals, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook want to connect with their real friends and the people they understand in the real world. Since fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand names. Either method, I was worthy of a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think numerous of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivate Account Facebook Permanently with your friends.