Countdown On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" link that displays in the drop-down list, then click the "Apps" link on the left side to raise all the applications that perform this task.
2. Evaluation the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to find the one you wish to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Info," "Wall" and "Reviews" links on the delegated discover out more details about the clock. When all set, click the "Include to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to start the installation procedure.
4. Follow the prompts to include the countdown feature to your account and gain access to the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the readily available menus to pick a design and get in a date you wish to track. Click the "Release" or "Post" link to proceed.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock function published to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all differ somewhat, depending upon the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Countdown On Facebook. Many thanks.