Countdown Clock Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" link that shows in the drop-down list, then click the "Apps" link on the left side to bring up all the applications that perform this job.
2. Review the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to discover the one you wish to utilize. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Details," "Wall" and "Reviews" links on the delegated find out more details about the clock. When all set, click the "Contribute to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to start the installation procedure.
4. Follow the prompts to include the countdown function to your account and gain access to the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the offered menus to select a style and go into a date you want to track. Click the "Release" or "Post" link to continue.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock function published to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary slightly, depending on the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Countdown Clock Facebook. Many thanks.