Thus, this application looks like a beneficial and practical tool for corresponding with pals or member of the family. However, while some users find Facebook Messenger helpful application, others grumble that setup of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it sufficed to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are required to set up another one in order to enjoy all social network's functions. Thus, they have to use extra phone space.
Close Facebook Messenger
When installing Messenger individuals also require to offer the app approval to access the information related to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, area, photos and other files, camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, gadget ID, and lots of other information.
Officially, Facebook states that this info is required for offering better services and relevant advertisements. Nevertheless, you can find many speculations and rumors how this social network spies on users and how aggregated info may be utilized. We can not confirm or deny these talks. But for those who are worried about their personal privacy, we can help to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application using the magnifying glass in the leading right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Likewise, you can also access the "My Apps" list where you will find all the apps you have set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and just scroll down till you discover the "Apps" area.
4. As soon as you have found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and validate that you want to begin uninstalling this application. When finished, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has actually vanished from your "Start" menu and if you also had it there.
If you do not want to entirely erase the app however simply disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for how to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is simple:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and enjoy it begin to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll simply have to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
Ways To Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger likewise exists for Windows smart devices, so if that's your OS, you must do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a kind of popup menu with the "Uninstall" alternative appears, then push it.
3. You must respond to "Yes" to verify you desire to erase this app and so completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Switch Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer system's Facebook messenger, then here's ways to deactivate it. You will not be able to delete it on the computer entirely as the messaging function is not a different app, but part of the social network:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "options" sign at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Turn off chat".
- Pick if you want your chat to be switched off for all your contacts or simply specific people.
If you want to check out similar posts to Close Facebook Messenger, we recommend you browse around our Web classification.