Can You Tell If Someone Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. After that, press CTRL + U and will open a brand-new window where you will see the source code of the Facebook page or you can also do it in a way best click >> View Page Source.
3. Now press CTRL + F and search InitialChatFriendsList and you will see that a number of these profile ID numbers starting with 10000 and it is the ID of the Facebook profile that covertly monitor your profile. You can take the ID to see who is visiting your profile. Below is a photo that there are lots of individuals who saw your Facebook profile secretly.
4. Use the profile ID as http://www.facebook.com/ID as an example (http://www.facebook.com/10000663 ...) and Paste in the URL of your web browser and look at the individuals who visit your profile.
1. It is all Facebook Profile ID of the visitor who visits your Facebook profile.
2. Now you pick each profile and use the code above procedure again and again. This approach is a little complicated but 100% Technique is working well.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Tell If Someone Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile with your friends.