Can You Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu happens, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook information link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you require. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To avoid important Facebook messages from loss or unexpected removal, we would advise you to set up Facebook to send out copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notices settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, find the Exactly what you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All notices, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent to your email. To prevent e-mail from being blocked by Facebook messages, we would recommend to filter Facebook messages and develop a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can You Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook. Many thanks.