Application For Facebook Who Visited My Profile
There are lots of 3rd party software application tools which claim to do the work for you but I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a few simple tricks which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works just what it says, however the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'home' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I pointed out previously, it will just reveal those visitors who have already set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% complimentary and advertisement free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works excellent if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of people or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who visits profile regularly while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Application For Facebook Who Visited My Profile. Many thanks.