Www.Facebook.Com Find Friends
If you want to discover how you can find your long lost friends on Facebook, here are a few methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, see http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email service providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you would like to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of good friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can key in the name of the individual you are looking for in the "Browse" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search result will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will need to filter so that just "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click the "Individuals" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search result will now include just People with the name you got in formerly in the search bar.
3. If the person you are trying to find does not appear on the very first page of outcomes, you can narrow your outcomes by getting in where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their location, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The first 2 approaches listed above must help you get started. Nevertheless, another popular function that has helped me reconnect with good friends is the "Individuals You May Know" feature. I recommend looking at this after you have actually included a handful of good friends since Facebook will recommend good friends based upon individuals you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
People You May Know looks at, among other things, your current buddy list and their pals, your education information and your work info. If you are already pals on Facebook with some individuals from your last task, for example, you might find some more of your former colleagues (presuming they are visible to you in search) amongst the "People You Might Know' recommendations.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Www.Facebook.Com Find Friends with your friends.