Who Visits Your Facebook
There are lots of 3rd party software application tools which declare to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a number of basic techniques which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what precisely it says, but the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your good friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now discover an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I discussed in the past, it will only reveal those visitors who have currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% complimentary and ad totally free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works terrific if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who goes to profile regularly while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visits Your Facebook. Many thanks.