Who Visits My Facebook The Most
There are numerous 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a couple of easy tricks which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what exactly it states, however the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your good friends conscious about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an additional 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I discussed before, it will only reveal those visitors who have currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and ad free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works great if more individuals are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who checks out profile regularly while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visits My Facebook The Most. Many thanks.