Who Visited My Facebook Profile App
There are lots of 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a number of simple tricks which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, however the only restriction is it just works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your good friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I discussed before, it will only show those visitors who have actually currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement complimentary chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works excellent if more individuals are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who goes to profile more typically while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visited My Facebook Profile App. Many thanks.