This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts should follow the following policies:
- You should supply your real first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to produce several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent stars, animals, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook wish to interact with their genuine pals and individuals they understand in the real life. Considering that phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. Either way, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook with your friends.