Search For People On Facebook Without Signing Up
Facebook Individuals Search
1. Navigate your web browser to the Facebook People Browse page at facebook.com/people-search.php.
2. Type a very first and/or surname in package labeled "Look for Individuals by Name" and press "Go into." This displays a list of users whose names match or almost match the one you got in.
3. Click the name of a user you believe might be the individual you are browsing for. This shows the "Info" page for that person's Facebook profile.
4. Check out the "Info" page of the Facebook user whose name you clicked in Step 3 to determine whether this is the individual you are browsing for. Depending on that user's personal privacy settings you can view activities, interests, sites and other details.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as needed until you discover the person you are looking for.
Facebook Status Update Browse
1. Navigate your browser to the OpenBook site at openbook.org.
2. Type a keyword or phrase in package identified "Look for Facebook Updates" and push "Go into." This shows a list of status updates that match or almost match the keyword you got in, together with the linked names of the Facebook users who published the updates.
3. Click the name of a user you believe may be the person you are looking for. This displays the "Information" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Click the name of a user you want to know more about. This displays the "Details" page for that person's Facebook profile.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as preferred.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Search For People On Facebook Without Signing Up with your friends.