Saving A Video From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two fundamental methods to perform this job. You do not have to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a practical method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smart device also, you might discover it a bit hard to change between web pages. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I discovered these dependable and simple to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space provided on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your gadget where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd technique is without any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide an affordable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your mobile phone and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed out on something much easier, don't hesitate to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Saving A Video From Facebook with your friends.