Save Videos From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I focused on two fundamental methods to perform this job. You do not have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Smart device also, you may find it a bit hard to change in between websites. The most common sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I found these trusted and simple to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you desire to conserve it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd technique is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push go into.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a reasonable name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed something much easier, do not think twice to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.