Remove Reviews From Facebook
Your finest choice versus negative reviews is to a) respond without delay to the negative evaluation, and b) bury the unfavorable review( s) with an abundance of fresh, favorable evaluations. You must make evaluations a regular part of your client communication procedure.
Erasing a Review You Left
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon appears like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's House screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your device, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to visit.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon. This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings. This choice is noted next to a gray equipment icon at the bottom of your navigation menu. It will raise a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Activity Go to the menu. It will open a list of all your past Facebook activity, including your posts, comments, likes, and reviews.
5. Scroll down and find the evaluation you wish to erase. Activity Log will show how many stars you left, and your evaluation text, together with the name of the business you reviewed.
- You cannot search your Activity Log on an iPhone or iPad. You have to scroll down and manually find your evaluation.
6. Tap the Image titled Android7expandmore.png button beside your review. It will open a drop-down menu.
7. Tap Delete on the drop-down menu. It will erase your review and remove it from business page.
Deleting an Evaluation You Received
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon appears like a white "f" in a blue box on your device's Home screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to log in.
2. Tap the 3 horizontal lines icon. This button remains in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Pages. This choice is listed next to a white-and-orange flag icon. It will open a list of all organisation and fan pages you're handling as an admin.
- If you don't see the Pages option on the menu, tap See More ... under the EXPLORE heading.
4. Tap on a page from the list. It will open your service page.
5. Tap the Reviews tab. This button is on the navigation bar below the Edit Page button. It will show you a list of all the evaluations your page has actually received.
- If you do not see the Reviews tab, find one of the House or About buttons, and after that swipe left on them.
6. Scroll down and find the review you desire to remove. You will have to send a report about the evaluations you've received if you desire to eliminate them from your organisation page.
7. Tap the Image entitled Android7expandmore.png button in the upper-right corner of the review. It will open a drop-down menu.
8. Tap Report this post. The only method you can remove an evaluation from your page is submitting a report to Facebook.
9. Select your factor for reporting this evaluation. You will to specify your factor before you can submit a report.
10. Tap Submit to Facebook for Review. This alternative will report this review to Facebook.
11. Await the last evaluation of your report. If the evaluation you reported is found to be in conflict with Facebook's neighborhood standards, it will automatically be eliminated.
-You will receive an alert about the last evaluation of your report, despite the outcome.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Remove Reviews From Facebook. Many thanks.