Linking Twitter To Facebook
You can also get rid of all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and the service page later if you desire to utilize the auto-posting function once again.
1. Browse your Web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Eliminate app" link in the top right corner of the app information area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you wish to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the 2 accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Linking Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.