Linking Twitter And Facebook
You can likewise remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and the company page later on if you wish to utilize the auto-posting feature again.
1. Navigate your Web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Eliminate app" link in the top right corner of the app details section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you wish to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the two accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Linking Twitter And Facebook. Many thanks.