Is It Possible To Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu happens, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook data link placed beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the data folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to find the Messages folder and search for the discussion that you require. Ideally, you'll find it!
To prevent essential Facebook messages from loss or unexpected removal, we would advise you to set up Facebook to send copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Alerts settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the What you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All notifications, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages alternative (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent to your e-mail. To avoid e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Is It Possible To Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook. Many thanks.