If You Deactivate Your Facebook Account Can You Reactivate It
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You must supply your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to create numerous accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, family pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
Individuals on Facebook want to connect with their genuine buddies and the individuals they know in the genuine world. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to impose their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I believe it's one of two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. In any case, I was worthy of a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the If You Deactivate Your Facebook Account Can You Reactivate It with your friends.