How To Update Your Facebook App
As a basic guideline, apps you have installed from Google Play will download updates instantly (called auto-update apps) in order to enhance their efficiency on your tablet or smartphone. Generally speaking, this is an advantage, however it can also slow down your phone, consume your mobile data and stop you from doing other things with your gadget. This is where manually updating apps can be more practical.
Ways to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Shop app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then choose Settings.
2. In the Play Shop settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see 3 alternatives (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges might use, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
4. Pick the very first one. Note that this suggests you will constantly have to manually update all apps in the future. If you still desire apps to upgrade automatically, simply not on your information connection, choose Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
How to manually update apps in the Play Store
1. If you have actually informed the Play Store not to auto-update apps, you'll need to do it manually. To by hand update an app, you need to go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and select it (from under the primary Apps & video games classification).
2. You will be shown a tab view of your apps: the ones currently installed on your gadget and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Set up list, you'll see the apps are separated into categories: Updates, Recently upgraded and Up-to-date.
3. Apps with updates readily available are noted at the top. You can decide to install them one at a time or all them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have any other techniques for handling your app updates? Share your finest pointers in the remarks.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Update Your Facebook App with your friends.