Hence, this application looks like a beneficial and hassle-free tool for staying connected with good friends or family members. Nevertheless, while some users discover Facebook Messenger helpful application, others complain that setup of other program is inconvenient. Not so long ago it was enough to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are required to set up another one in order to enjoy all social media's functions. Hence, they have to utilize extra phone area.
How To Uninstall Facebook Messenger
When setting up Messenger people also require to provide the app permission to access the details related to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, area, images and other files, electronic camera, microphone, Wi-Fi details, gadget ID, and lots of other information.
Formally, Facebook specifies that this details is necessary for offering much better services and appropriate advertisements. However, you can discover many speculations and reports how this social media spies on users and how aggregated info might be used. We can not confirm or deny these talks. However for those who are concerned about their privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you need to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Look for this application using the magnifying glass in the leading right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Similarly, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will find all the apps you have installed on your phone. Go to "Settings and simply scroll down till you discover the "Apps" section.
4. When you have discovered the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and verify that you desire to start uninstalling this application. When finished, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has actually disappeared from your "Start" menu and if you also had it there.
If you do not wish to completely delete the app however simply disable it, here's how to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for the best ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is basic:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and view it begin to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just need to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
The Best Ways To Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows mobile phones, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a sort of popup menu with the "Uninstall" alternative appears, then press it.
3. You should answer "Yes" to confirm you desire to erase this app therefore entirely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Shut Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's the best ways to deactivate it. You will not be able to delete it on the computer entirely as the messaging function is not a separate app, however part of the social network:
- Find the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "alternatives" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click "Switch off chat".
- Choose if you desire your chat to be switched off for all your contacts or simply specific individuals.
If you 'd like to read similar articles to How To Uninstall Facebook Messenger, we suggest you browse around our Internet classification.