How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You must offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook wish to connect with their real good friends and the individuals they understand in the genuine world. Because fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it's one of two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In either case, I should have a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.